The conditions for membership:
CEO (Comité Européen de l’Outillage) is the Association of European Tool Manufacturers. The following companies can join CEO as member:
A. Categories of membership:
- Companies manufacturing tools
- Groups of companies, incorporating all their daughter companies manufacturing tools
- National tool manufacturers’ associations in Europe
- Extraordinary members intended as persons or corporate bodies. They will act only in an advisory capacity and will have neither active nor passive voting rights.
B. Product categories:
Companies applying for membership are manufacturers of tools in the following categories:
- Hand tools
- Tools for woodworking
- Metal saws
- Construction fixings & -tools
Applying companies must have production facilities in Europe and at least 40% of added value in their production of tools.
The subscription level depends of the European sales of tools in the above mentioned tool-categories, from worldwide production.
For further details, you are kindly advised to contact us.